Important note: At the time of writing, the availability of dental appointments is still limited. If - for any reason - you can not make your scheduled appointment, please inform us at the earliest opportunity. This will help us to protect health services and enable us to see other patients in need.
As always the team at Loanhead Dental Practice are committed to providing a high standard of service in a safe environment.
We have always strived to surpass existing dental regulations and offer a safe environment for our patients and ourselves.
As a specialist dental clinic, we have documented and robust procedures in place to ensure a clean and sterile environment. In response to the current pandemic, we have made significant investments to ensure we are able to continue to provide our services as normally as possible.
However, there are some important changes that have taken place:
* You will be emailed a medical questionnaire and a covid questionnaire a few days before your appointment. These should be completed and returned to us by email your appointment. If you do not have access to email please let us know and alternative arrangements will be made.
* You will be asked to come alone to your appointment.
* Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for an appointment due to social distancing guidelines.
* The door to the clinic will be locked. On arrival please press the doorbell for attention.
* There is hand sanitiser mounted at the entrance and you will be asked to use this before entering the clinic.
* We advise that you wear a mask at all times while inside the dental practice and only remove your mask at the request of the dental professional.
* The type of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) we will be wearing will vary depending on the nature of your appointment
Also, there have been many "behind the scenes" modifications carried out, and all these changes are designed for the safety of our patients and staff.
Initially, we will be working with minimal staff so if you call the clinic we may not be able to take your call immediately, but please leave your name and contact telephone number and a member of our team will return your call as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can email us using the contact page.
We will be contacting everyone who had appointments with us previously. However, due to the changes made, appointment availability is limited. This means that it may take a few weeks before we manage to contact everyone to re-arrange appointments.
We thank you for your patience and value your continued support.
Stay safe and please contact us if you have any questions.
Loanhead Dental Practice